Thursday, December 01, 2011

Advent, Tinsel, Crafts

For the month of December, Finn & I are working through "Truth in the Tinsel", for him to learn the story of Christmas. In addition, he has a Playmobil Advent Calendar from Mémé, with a very festive theme of 'cops & robbers' ... he will love it I know! He's very pleased with day one -- the robber. I was up late last night getting it ready for him, I'd forgotten that it takes a long time to assemble the calendars. We also put out the Christmas in the Woods one that Finn used for the past 2 Christmases, he has offered to open the doors each day for Cate. I'm sure she won't object. If that were not enough, Finn & Cate each have a chocolate calendar as well from the Christmas Party for Pé's work last weekend. I think Dave will be enjoying Cate's.

No comments: