Sunday, May 29, 2011

Colour Day @ PLAYHouse

Some local & not quite local moms have gotten together to have organized play dates for our mostly preschool aged kiddos ... with a bit ohttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.giff a learning opportunity involved.

At the first event the last week of May, we had 28 people (10 moms, 14 kiddos ages 2-7 & 4 babies).

At my house this week, I'm hoping for a *slightly* smaller crowd & doing a colour theme.

Some resources I hope to use:

From Mama-Jenn this colour wheel activity

From 1plus1plus1equals1 these color-puzzles, as well as these.

From totallytots, this story & activity

And, if I can get the download to stop crashing ... the colour cards from homeschoolcreations.com

I'm going to have to see if I can edit all of them to say coloUr, instead of color though ... we are in Canada after all!

No comments: