Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day Two - Meal Plan Success Continues

Today, toast w/ nutella for breakfast, leftover chili, smothered in sourcream, cheese & green onions, for (very late) lunch. Dinner turned out to be the spare unplanned one, as friends brought over pizza. It was great to visit with them, and luckily it all got arranged just as I was pulling the cutting board out & turning on the oven to start dinner. Easy enough to undo!

Also today - a playdate with Finn's little friend (I even got to play Rockband on the Wii ... I'm not that good), before that we went for a 5km run.

Some photos from our day (oh! and yesterday's beautiful sandwich as well!) Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Finn wants you all to know that 'Garg made it' ... his little blue bowl that is. Finn is very careful with it and always carries it with two hands!

5 comments:

Twist For Fun said...

Garg made what? I need the rest of that story.

Your list of blogs is missing the most important one of all - the balloon creation photo blog.
www.twistforfun.blogspot.com

also - how do i make borders around my pictures in my blog. I know homw to crop them (and sometimes I even take the time to do so) but I have not been able to figure out border.

Twist For Fun said...

never mind - i reread the garg made it comment now, and i understand. first time i read "towel" not bowl. also, i reread my first comment and saw the typos. whoops.

Ro said...

Cj .. Um, I thought your blog was in there ... it should be in 'Everyday blogs' ...

Ro said...

Oh - I also have no clue how I get borders. I installed a new template a while ago, so I could get wider photos (though, those food ones are HUGE, I'll fix that in a minute).

Perhaps the borders are part of the template?

Tallis Grayson said...

Cool Blog Ro.
Looking at your food pictures always makes me hungry.
I'm sure you're better than you think at wii rock band. (Maybe one day you'll even be on you tube playing the drums or something - just kidding - I better go erase that video now, for I'm on it too. yikes!) Enjoy your meals!