Friday, January 30, 2009

What we are reading today

I thought I'd try to share the books we are reading on Fridays.

(DITL is coming soon, maybe even later today, editing and organizing all those photos is taking longer than I'd thought!)

So, today, in the children's lit category - we are enjoying "Found You Little Wombat" by Angela McAllister. It's a sweet little story, with only a sentence or two on each page, a quick read within a toddler's attention span, and the illustrations are nicely done as well.

My own reading, I'm slowly working through "Exile" by Richard North Patterson. It's going slowly, as I don't get hours in a day to read like I used to! I'm only on page 42, and that's taken 3 nights to get to. Hopefully progress will speed up and I'll have a new book to list for next week!

No comments: