Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sun Protection for the littlest one of us

We're planning a 3 day trip, to visit with my parents during their week long camping trip, as well as our own 3 day canoe trip, and I thought that Finn needed some sun protection, we got him a great hat at MEC, but solar weave clothing is far to expensive for a little guy who's going to outgrow it very quickly.

So, I ordered some Solar Weave (UPF 50 or so), for 9.49$, and made him a pair of pants & long sleeve shirt.

Photobucket

I'm very happy with how the pockets turned out, they're hard to see in the above photo, so for your viewing enjoyment, here's a close up.

Photobucket

My good friend Stephanie, kindly squeezed me into her customs list, and these are on the way for Finn.

Photobucket

I also made a diaper cover for Finn, but it's in the laundry already, not photographed. It's red for Canada Day - July 1st.

No comments: